- 200 g of cream cheese
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (100g each) white baking chocolate, melted (or use powedered sugar if you're in a hurry)
- MIX the cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. It depends on you if you would like to have it chunky or smooth
- SHAPE into 48 (2-4 cm) balls. Freeze for about 10 min. Then dip the balls in melted white chocolate. Place each ball in shallow baking paper-lined pan.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
Havana - Rum Museum
Rue to Matanzas, Bacunayagua Bridge
Mingle with the locals in Matanzas
Get some rest in Jibacoa
by exploring the area...
Model: Jean De Brassy
Furniture: Lynda Sparshatt